[Ohio-talk] Introduction and contact information

J. W. Smith jsmith1 at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 7 15:23:30 UTC 2008

Dear Ohio Federation Family,

This is Dr. J.W. Smith and, as the newly elected Affiliate President, I
want to let you know how excited I am about what we can accomplish together
in the next two years.  I will be sending out a more detailed update next
week.  In fact, there may be 2 or 3 of them.  For now, however, I just want
to make you aware of some new contact information.  Our mailing address
is:  NFBO, PO Box 458, Athens, OH  45701-0458.  Our phone number is
740-592-6326 or 1-800-396-6326.  Finally, I can be reached at smithj at ohio.edu.

Dr. Smith