[Ohio-talk] Newest Member of Greater Summit County Chapter!

Everett Gavel everettg at successfuladaptations.com
Thu Oct 23 07:41:49 UTC 2008

Hello All,

Just to challenge Richard, and announce it at the same
time, the NFB of Greater Summit County has this past
weekend gotten another new member.  Her name is Malinda
Ridenour.  She walked with us in our recent White Cane
Day Walk-A-Thon, a 3+ mile walk, and also joined, too.

We have Becky Osbourne (sorry Becky, I don't know your
new married name yet *smile*) to thank for our newest
member, actually.  She met her when she came to visit
our chapter one weekend many moons ago.  She's kept in
touch with her since then, and now we have a new member
thanks to Becky introducing Malinda to Marilyn as well.
It's all about teamwork, and caring.  So anyway, that's
2 new members for us in the last month or so.  Yeehah!

Strive On!
Everett