[Ohio-talk] FW: Questionnaire for Braille labeler users

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Thu Oct 23 18:57:24 UTC 2008

I am forwarding this message to the list again because the person who
responded did not answer all the questions, particularly the one about age
range is bound to be important. But you must send your response, not to our
list, but to the original person at MIT, whose email address was in the post
I sent around. I did send on Colleen's answer, but, happy as I am to have
Ohioans responding to these questions, I don't have  time to send on the
Barbara