[Ohio-talk] bus list

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Mon Apr 6 04:12:19 UTC 2009

Hi Crystal,

This is Lisa Hall from Cincinnati, Ohio. Put me on the list. I will call you
tomorrow evening to make arrangements to send money in some way.

Sincerely,

Lisa hall

Lisa Hall, Braille Proofreader
Former BANA Representative for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired
Cincinnati, Ohio

President since 1996 of
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind

Web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Work phone: (513) 522-3860, extension 2271
Cell phone: (513) 550-5155
Home phone: (513) 931-7070

E-mail: lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
MSN I.D.: lhall10 at satx.rr.com (no email at this address)