[Ohio-talk] Toledo Chapter Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Apr 8 00:25:14 UTC 2009

Hi Robbie,
The Toledo, Heights Library is at 423 Shasta Toledo, Ohio 43609.
The meeting will be from 1 to 3 p.m. with lunch provided.
The Library is on Shasta between Airport and South. If you take the 32 Bus which goes down Airport there is a bus at Airport near Shasta. It is right near St. Charle's School. I am told that this is one block from the Library.
Colleen