[Ohio-talk] Checkin In

Dawn dawnpobc at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 12:42:29 UTC 2009

Carol. This is Dawn Neddo and I am a Dayton chaper member and have a son who is 21 and is totally blind since birth that is just getting into the music business and also makes "beats" for artists.(He lives in Iowa) I was thinking that he might be a good NFB mentor for the 30 yr old young man you were taking about to have someone with similar interests who has lived a positive life with blindness since he has been an NFB member since he was 3 yr old. He will also be in Detroit so possibly they could meet.  My son's name is Kyle Neddo.  Please feel free to give my phone number out to set something up.  248-366-3176.