[Ohio-talk] Toledo Talk

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Apr 9 01:11:28 UTC 2009

I've been following the discussion about the Toledo organizing upcoming meeting and I love the enthusiasm and interest.

However, let's not try and have the meeting itself on this Listserv ok?

On April 18th we will have a great meeting and organize a wonderful chapter that will attempt to meet as many needs of its members as it possibly can.

I'm not trying to shut down the conversation but let's talk about as many issues as we can as it relates to this exciting opportunity on April 18th in person ok?

I can't wait to tap in to the excitement and enthusiasm I sense will be present at that meeting!

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"