[Ohio-talk] It's time for your Tune-up for the Motor City March!

Sheri Albers salbers1 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Apr 16 20:05:07 UTC 2009

 Hello Fellow Ohioans!

It is time to make your appointment for a tune-up for the Motor City March,
which is rapidly approaching! This includes an oil change, air filter
change, new tires and alignment, good spark plugs and finally, a full tank
of gas. I am not talking about getting your car ready for the drive up to
Detroit, although, if I had a car, I would probably do that. I am talking
about getting ready for the NFB's 5K March for independence on July 6, 2009.
This means getting registered, eating healthy foods and drinking lots of
water, having good shoes and socks, making sure your e-mail addresses are
all accurate for your ask letters and follow-up correspondence and finally,
getting lots of donations!

If you have not already, go to the website www.marchforindependence.org and
you will find everything you need to register, get on-line training to set
up your Participant Page and even get fundraising tips. You can even watch a
video of last year's rally from the march in Dallas.

Hats off to Hannah Furney and Eric Burghardt, for they are  the latest to
register for the march!

If you have any questions, please e-mail me at salbers1 at cinci.rr.com.