[Ohio-talk] Disregard

Amara mindhealer at bex.net
Fri Apr 24 23:22:16 UTC 2009

Hi Dr. Smith or JW.
This is Amy Rye. I met you at the last meeting of the National Federation of
the blind chapter of greater toledo...
At that time, we had discussed assistance forms for the national convention.
You had mentioned that you might send Ann Pacelli and I a copy of the form
so that we might fill it out and send it back to you.  I can give you both
of our email addresses... i also want to say that i realize that you have
tuns of things to do and i hope that i am not bothering you... just thought
would send you a friendly reminder.

Amy Rye

my email address is: mindhealer at bex.net

Ann Pacelli's email is: bardiccircle at bex.net

thank you so much for looking in to this matter.

regards,

amy rye