[Ohio-talk] Steve Sipes very sick

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 2 00:03:48 UTC 2009

I am not sure about putting this out because some may know Steve Sipes  but
others may not. Steve has had 2 kidney transplants one coming from his
sister. He has been battling for a while with complications which would not
allow him to maintain his weight. He is a member of the Dayton chapter. When
I was a vender Steve was my cook. That is why the news from his girl friend
Dawn has been so disturbing. She tells me that his heart stopped and he
stopped breathing. They have him on life support and make make a decision
Monday about keeping on it because he has brain damage. Steve is a member
but a personal friend. Dawn is on this list and also a member of the nfb. My
prayers' go out to him and her. Richard

Thanks Richard