[Ohio-talk] Loraine County Picnic

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 00:12:47 UTC 2009

I had a great time at the helthiest picnic I've ever attended on Sunday!

It was so hot that it was held inside wich was fine with me and I've never had such healthy choices of food as I had at that chapter picnic and I loved it.

I must admit though that I ruined it all by having 2 servings of Barbara Pierces wonderful dessert that many of you are aware that I have an addiction to.

It was a great time and it's a wonderful example of what I'd like to have and have had when visiting your chapter meetings.

Your turn is next so stay tuned because I'll be trying to get on your calendar.

So far I've been to Dayton, Cincinnati, Toledo, Cleveland, Loraine County and soon Columbus.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"