[Ohio-talk] Great Picnic

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Aug 17 13:25:54 UTC 2009

Hi Richard,
You are right about concentrating on the work that needs to be
done.
Helping our fellow blind people and those who are losing vision
and parents of blind children should be a primary focus of our
energy.  Of course educating the public is also very important.
Diversity is good.  We just need to maintain a good balance.
This is sometimes a challenge.
Hey Richard what color cat would you like to match your clothes.
In all seriousment we should all be looking forward to a great
Convention in Columbus.  Last year's Convention was great and the
hotel is really nice.  I hope to see a lot of you in Columbus
Halloween weekend.
Maybe I should dress as a Black Cat just for you, Richard.
The Nature of Independence is really a good theme for this year's
Convention.
Have a great day.
Colleen Roth
Vice President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo