[Ohio-talk] State Convention Forms

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Aug 18 00:28:12 UTC 2009

Attached you should find copies of this years State Convention preregistration and Convention Assistance Forms.

Additionally, I have included a copy of our Expense Reimbursement Form.

Please note that the Sunday morning leadership breakfast is for chapter and Division Presidents and vice Presidents or those identified by leaders of this organization as being those that could really benefit from such an important event.

Of course all Board members are welcome as well.

Finally, remember that our theme for this year is The Nature Of Independence and is based on the speech delivered by Dr. Jernigan in 1993 by that name.

Their will be copies of the speech at the Convention in various formats, but you should read it before coming so that we can all be on the same page.

The dates for our Convention will be October 30th to November 1st and it will be held at the Ramada Plaza located at 4900 Sinclair in Columbus.

The phone number is 614.846.0300.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"