[Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14

Dawn dawnpobc at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 20 15:41:02 UTC 2009

From: dawnpobc at hotmail.com
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Subject: RE: [Ohio-talk] Ohio-talk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 14
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 08:30:44 -0400

thank you to everyone for their prayers and kind words for Steve Sipe, me and his family.   Special thanks to Richard for his friendship to Steve and myself.  I hope that some of you were able to use the items that we donated in Steve's name.  I know he was disappointed in missing the National Convention in Detroit this year, but he had had several months of illness and pain that  he is now free of and in a better place.  Steve and I met at his first convention in 2004 in Atlanta and he made an impact on my children especially with my son Kyle who is blind and they became good friends and music buddies.  We will all miss him.  Thank you to the Dayton chapter for your friendship. I am back in Michigan but hope to stay in touch and stay on this list.  thanks again! Dawn Neddo