[Ohio-talk] Springfield And Lake County Are Calling

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Aug 25 12:05:22 UTC 2009

At this point either everyone will want to be on the Membership Committee or no one will because we are keeping them very busy these days.

On September 12th if all goes well we will have informational meetings in Springfield and Lake County with the purpose of revitalizing Lake County and starting up again in Springfield.

I can't be at either meeting as I will be in Chicago signing books but keep your fingers crossed that these meetings go well and prove to be as productive as they have been in Toledo and Columbus.

We are busy but I'd like to keep the energy and enthusiasm going until we all drop from sheer  exciting exhaustion and satisfaction.

Help where you can because it's all good!

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"