[Ohio-talk] Buckeye Bulletin comments/questions?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Sat Aug 29 21:56:24 UTC 2009

Hi Edduffy, this is Eric.  I hope the Ohio affiliate will have a great
State Contention.

I'm reading the Buckeye Bulletin right now, and I have some comments:

1.  Dr. Smith, bravo on your President's Message!  When I was in Ohio, I
remember that Ohio means great.  I know your thrift sales are not what they
are.

2.  Eduffy, congratulations on your Columbus Presidency!  Again!
Remember to reach for the stars.  Where's my good friend, Misty Pierce,
these days?

3.  Cindy, are you on Blindkid or blparent?  I'm hoping you might
consider telling others about the Fall Retreat in Hamilton, Ohio.

And, I have a question:

How far is the hotel from Port Columbus, and Nationwide Plaza?

Eric

Eric from Los Angeles!  Stay tuned, so you don't miss what's coming next.