[Ohio-talk] Ed Bryant Dies

COLLEEN Roth n8tnv at att.net
Mon Dec 7 12:20:25 UTC 2009

Hi All,
I got this Information from the Blind-cooks Listserv.
Ed Bryant, a longtime Federationist passed away Saturday. He had a stroke very early Friday Morning. He was a Mentor to many Diabetics over the years. He was also a great resource for those of us who contacted him for information help Diabetics. Ed was Editor of the Voice of the Diabetic for more years. He was a Kidney Transplant Recipient and had the same Kidney for about 25 years. I got to know Ed and his wife Gail at the Stuffed Capon Leadership Seminar in December, 1988.
Ed also served as an Officer in the Diabetic Division for many years.
He will be missed and I thought many of you would want to know this.
Gail said the announcement of Funeral arrangements would be posted on the blind-cooks listserv because Federationists were very welcome to attend the Funeral.
My deepest sympathy to Gail and the Bryant Family.
Colleen Roth