[Ohio-talk] School for the Blind Party

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Tue Dec 8 22:58:11 UTC 2009

This is  great and thanks to the Capitol chapter for their long time
commitment to this endeavor.

I think next year we will try and make this a bigger and even better event
as an affiliate ok?

jw

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"