[Ohio-talk] banquet in Dayton

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 14 14:42:07 UTC 2009

The Dayton chapter had our second annual Banquet this year. The theme was
Braille and the use of Braille.
I would like to thank our state president and first vice. Paul and Debbie
Baker and Macy who set things off with her talent. Her speech was right on
point. Her proud mom was also a speaker and told us some very good things
about Macy and Braille.  They say strength is in numbers together we will
get it done   . Again to those who came from Columbus and Cincinnati thanks
for coming also. We think that the event went well and look to the third
year.

Thanks Richard