[Ohio-talk] Urgent action needed

Barbara Pierce bbpierce at pobox.com
Fri Feb 6 17:39:59 UTC 2009

This is something that we can hit Monday, but calls from home will
reinforce. I am leaving in a few minutes and can't call, but you all must do
so. All the information you need to know is below.
Barbara

Urgent request! Save VR dollars in stimulus package. Here is the latest
alert. The Collins-Nelson amendment of late last night would strip the
stimulus package of the $500 million which was to be included to support Voc
Rehab programs. Please call your United States senators! Call their local
office if you can't get through to the local office. The economic stimulus
package should morally include the building of job opportunities and full
inclusion of the blind and persons with disabilities. Please tell your
senators to oppose the Collins-Nelson amendment.