[Ohio-talk] Fw: Stories about the NFB

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Wed Feb 11 13:33:22 UTC 2009

This is interesting, read on.

JW

----- Original Message -----
From: Andrew Leibs
To: Andrew Leibs
Sent: Sunday, February 08, 2009 1:46 PM
Subject: Stories about the NFB

      Hello—

      I’m a blind writer who covers accessible recreation and blind literacy for the Vancouver-based online portal Suite101.com.

      I write a lot about the National Federation of the Blind and thought I’d pass along links to some recent stories.  If you get a chance, please read and pass along.  And be sure to let me know of any accessibility issues with the Suite101 website.

      My goal is to increase the level of discourse on blindness issues.  The web has been a gift of connectivity and I look forward to promoting conversations about key issues that affect blind persons and their families.

      I would love to hear from you about any issues, events, or individuals you think others might wish to know about to consider them for future stories.

      Thank you for reading.

      Sincerely,
      Andrew Leibs
      603.433.9157

      NFB Youth Slam 2009
      http://blind-students.suite101.com/article.cfm/nfb_youth_slam_2009

      US to Commemorate Braille’s 200th
      http://blind-students.suite101.com/article.cfm/us_to_commemorate_brailles_200th

      Reading Resource Profile for the NFB
      http://blind-students.suite101.com/article.cfm/reading_resource_profile_of_the_nfb

      Click here to subscribe to my article feed
      http://www.suite101.com/rss/andrewleibs_writer