[Ohio-talk] interested

Wanda Sloan wandasloan1 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 12 16:52:38 UTC 2009

Hi.  I am Wanda Sloan and I have been a member of the Miami Valley Chapter
for 14 years.  This is an outstanding, organization not for just the blind
but  forr anyone that is capable of understand human rights issues.  The NFB
is the voice of the nation's blind.  You could not find a better
organization to be a memeber of.  Join us now.