[Ohio-talk] Fw: Louisiana Center Summer Programs

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Feb 19 01:54:39 UTC 2009

Check it out.

JW

----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Guillory
To: celzi at cocenter.org ; mwkoger21 at bellsouth.net ; krezguy at cox.net ; blinddiva at paragould.net ; melissa at riccobono.us ; mwillows at sbcglobal.net ; erival at sbcglobal.net ; rhbennett.nfb at comcast.net ; dnj.galloway at starpower.net ; kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com ; alewis at nfbga.org ; nanifife at aol.com ; elsielamp at yahoo.com ; pattichang at att.net ; rb15 at iquest.net ; jomar2000 at comcast.net ; m.barber at mchsi.com ; donnajwood at cox.net ; dticchi at comcast.net ; pallen at lcb-ruston.com ; f.wurtzel at comcast.net ; jennifer.dunnam at earthlink.net ; cathyj at iglou.com ; gwunder at earthlink.net ; burke.dall at gmail.com ; jcbichler at msn.com ; aburesh at neb.rr.com ; terri.rupp at gmail.com ; jomar2000 at comcast.net ; artds55 at comcast.net ; c.crick at msn.com ; ghraynfbofnc at charter.net ; office at nfbny.org ; jwsmithnfb at verizon.net ; gatorbumps at rap.midco.net ; selena.j.sundling at irs.gov ; mwkoger21 at bellsouth.net ; president at nfbp.org ; arguza at attglobal.net ; richard.gaffney at nfbri.org ; parnell at sccoast.net ; mseay at lcb-ruston.com ; tcraig at nfb-texas.org ; president at nfbutah.org ; fshiner at myfairpoint.net ; fschroeder at sks.com ; k7uij at panix.com ; cs.nfbwv at verizon.net ; nfbnj at yahoo.com ; johnfritz at centurytel.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:08 AM
Subject: Louisiana Center Summer Programs

Dear State Presidents,

Attached, please find information on the Louisiana Center's Buddy and STEP summer programs for blind youth. What I have attached are text-only versions of the brochures for each program. Thus, when reading through the text, you will notice the application information in this document. Please know that, should your students be interested in applying, they may do so online at www.lcb-ruston.com (choose Programs and Services and follow the link to the applicable summer program).

Alternatively, you may request that I mail hardcopies of our brochures to you at the address of your choosing. Please simply reply to this email and I will be happy to do so. Please also do not hesitate to contact me with additional questions.

Best regards,

Eric Guillory, Director of Youth Services

Louisiana Center for the Blind

101 South Trenton Street

Ruston, LA 71270

Phone: 800-234-4166