[Ohio-talk] FW: ULVA Webinar

Wanda Sloan wandasloan1 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 02:12:24 UTC 2009

yes, I will listen . Wan
----- Original Message -----
From: "eduffy" <eduffy at pobox.com>
To: "'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List'" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: <kwh7047661 at aol.com>; "'Kurzweil National Federation of the Blind Reader
user list'" <reader-users at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: [Ohio-talk] FW: ULVA Webinar

From: Cyndi Smith [mailto:cyndis at ulva.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 11:43 AM
To: Eric Duffy; Derek Page; Dessie Page-work; Marc Solomon; Emily Lowe;
Linda McIntruff
Subject: ULVA Webinar

Go Mobile with the KNFB Reader Mobile

Join Universal Low Vision Aids as we conduct our second Webinar.  The topic
is once again the KNFB Reader Mobile. Blind or visually impaired children
and adults can now read on the go.  Read menus and class handouts, identify
bottles or coffee in a hotel room, have printed materials translated from
many other languages to English, sort currency, make a phone call, or send a
text message, all with the same device.

James Gashel, vice president of Business Development at KNFB Reading
Technologies, will provide an introduction, discuss new features,  and
discuss the upgrade process for this easy-to-use device on Friday, February
27, 2009, at 3:00 p. m. The cost? Absolutely free.  Where? On your computer.
That's right, all you need is your computer and a connection to the
Internet!

Shortly before 3:00 p. m., join us in our totally accessible discussion
room.  You can ask questions by voice with a microphone connected to or
built-in to your computer or through an instant chat feature.  To receive a
link to the Webinar, please reply to this message or send a separate message
to  <mailto:webinar at ulva.com> webinar at ulva.com. Be sure to provide us with
your name and let us know if you represent a company or organization.  We
will need to receive your request to attend at least two hours prior to the
event in order for us to have enough time to send you the appropriate login
information.

Please feel free to circulate this invitation to all your friends and
colleagues. We look forward to seeing you there.

Eric Duffy
Sales Manager

Universal Low Vision Aids, Inc.

614-224-6465 - V