[Ohio-talk] Accessing Buckeye Bulletin with Braille Sense

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Jan 4 02:19:50 UTC 2009

Hi All,
Dudley downloaded the Buckeye Bulletin on to my Braille Sense.
My question is does anybody know how to stop in the middle and find the spot when you come back using the Media Player on a Braille Sense.
I didn't want to pause because I wasn't sure how long I would be gone. I have started over twice already.
I am not interested in doing that again.
I know what to do when things are in separate files, but this appears to be one feale.
I read the help menu but don't know enough to figure out what I am being told.
Maybe I'll just wait to see if the Bulletin comes on Newsline.
Colleen Roth