[Ohio-talk] Accessing Buckeye Bulletin with Braille Sense

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sun Jan 4 15:02:40 UTC 2009

Colleen:

When in the Media Player, if you hit Chord-H, that is, hold down H and space together, you'll be in a help menu that you can navigate (hitting dot 4-Chord or A-chord. If you go through this help menu, you will find that to set a mark, you press the Enter Key and M simultaneously; to delete a mark, you press D and
enter simultaneously and to go to a mark, you press J and
enter simultaneously.

It's all there in the help waiting for you to find it. (grin)

Mike Freeman