[Ohio-talk] Volunteer opportunity

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Fri Jan 9 01:04:47 UTC 2009

There is a website that they can go to and search for a project to be
a part of. I went to the site and put in my zipcode and our project
was the first to come up.
I've already had a couple of emails concerning the project. I have
about 5 or 6 friends lined up to help that day.
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright