[Ohio-talk] Fw: cell phone fundraiser to help raise extra funds for the National Federation of the Blind

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Mon Jan 12 20:24:07 UTC 2009

Two attachments came through; one I could read, the other I couldn't.  The
one that was blank did have a title I could read, so I could tell it was
graphics and had something to do with a fax.  I could read the other one,
but I had trouble.  Jaws kept leaving off the ends of lines.  If I used my
right arrow to move the cursor over a little bit, I could get it all, but it
was hard to get the sense of it.