[Ohio-talk] We Are Set

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 01:06:20 UTC 2009

It looks like we are set for our meeting for Saturday and though it will be cold I think the weather will be about as good as it can be in Ohio in January.

Everett Gavel wants me to tell you that you have not heard from him concerning the Imagination Fund because his Computer died and he is trying to get another one even as I write!

He told me to tell you that he will be bringing brochures to the meeting and if time allows we will give him some space too convince those of you that have not signed up yet to do so.

I will be leaving for Columbus at about noon on Friday after meetings all morning so if you need to reach me after 8 in the morning call me on my cell at 740-707-5114 please?

Be safe and I'll see many of you on Saturday.

JW