[Ohio-talk] Fw: Our Recent Telephone Conversation

Cindy Conley cconley at fuse.net
Wed Jan 21 13:58:26 UTC 2009

When we get home from our trip, I would be willing to get Kyle from
school to go to whatever business this is in Middletown. Can you tell
us what business it is?
Cindy Conley
cconley at fuse.net

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will
annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright