[Ohio-talk] Fw: Our Recent Telephone Conversation

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Wed Jan 21 17:01:54 UTC 2009

I certainly think we should support Guide Dog Users but I also
think we should know what business is being referred to.
Is there some ligitimate reason why a business would be leery of
having a guide dog or service animal there without some training
or precautions.
Is there some safety concern for others?
I know that people have a right to have their Service Animals
present but we need to consider how this can be done in cases
where there might be some concern.  Maybe training for those who
work at the particular business might be in order.
Colleen Roth