[Ohio-talk] Chapter information

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Wed Jan 28 03:14:33 UTC 2009

Hi Eric,

Lake County meets at the Mentor Public Library at 10:00 A.M. on the second
Monday of each month.  We usually meet at a restaurant in July or August and
in December.  The person to contact is Linda Freund, 440-428-8773

She has a problem with email in that her service screens out anybody's email
that isn't in her preferred directory.  At first, I thought she wanted it
that way and told her to talk to JW about whose names she should put in her
directory.  Then she said she didn't understand why her email service does
that, so it sounds as though she DOESN'T want it that way.  So I suggested
she contact you because you might be able to help her.  So she might be
contacting you.

Cordially,

Barb