[Ohio-talk] Weather

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 00:50:38 UTC 2009

I just got some power but for how long I don't have any idea.

They tell us that it could keep going on and off until Sunday when they hope
to stabilize things down here.

I hope it stays on tonight because the temperature is supposed to be in the
teens, can you say snuggle alert?

Please stay safe and I've decided to only write updates when the weather is
nice unless I can't afford for all our sakes too  do otherwise.

JW