[Ohio-talk] Sheri Albers

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sat Jan 31 22:29:03 UTC 2009

Please say a prayer for Sheri Albers and her family because on Friday Sheri had a very bad sled accident and she is now in the hospital with some broken ribbs and other related injuries!

I spoke with her today and she seemed in good spirits and considers herself to be very lucky and Blessed indeed.

It could have been a lot worse but as it is now she will probably be in one of those body braces I believe they are called for from 8 to 12 weeks.

There will also be physical therapy involved and I'm sure other related extensive treatment.

She told me that she will probably be released on Sunday or Monday but as for now keep her in your thoughts and prayers please?

She will obviously not be going too Washington with us and we will miss her terribly.

JW