[Ohio-talk] Attention Convention Attendees

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 14:34:21 UTC 2009

It has been my experience that your room gets taken care of much more quickly and consistently if yu leave the clean up persone a few dollars each day or at least find out who might be taking care of your room and inform them that you will leave them some money periodically throughout the week. It's amazing how the word spreads among the staff. Having shared this, keep in mind that we will have a large gathering and this is a Holiday weekend so there will be limits to what they can do sometimes.

Times are tough but it is always a good thing to tip these guys whenever you can it does pay off for you.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"