[Ohio-talk] Fw: Thank you from the Klakamps

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Fri Jul 10 13:11:48 UTC 2009

Please keep in contact with this wonderful family!

This is one reason we do what we do.

Read on an enjoy this wonderful message.

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"