[Ohio-talk] August meeting and picnic

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 13 03:02:38 UTC 2009

To all of the local chapters:

The NFB of greater Toledo is holding it's monthly meeting and  a pot luck picnic at Swan creek Metropark In toledo on August 15th starting at 11 A M. I would like to invite any of our sister chapters to attend. It will be held in the shelter house and we will have our picnic at approximately 1 P M. The shelter house holds 100 and we have approximately 40 already to attend. We would all enjoy having you if you would like to come. It will be a great way for our chapters to get to know each other and meet our newly reformed chapter. I hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Convention was great and I learned alot. I slept a total of  24 hours acrooss the duration but I made it to almost everything I wanted to. Thanks to everett Gavel for showing me the ropes and helping me out as well as getting me lost in the maze of a hotel. Thanks as well of course to JW for the kind words at the caucus. Also thanks to richard payne for being the worthy adversary and friend in the battle of the chapters...I am still gunning for you sir.
Eric Burghardt
President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo

Phone: 419-655-2402