[Ohio-talk] candy sells

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 13 13:12:48 UTC 2009

I want to thank Cindy and Jim for there record keeping and making sure we
had just enough candy and not lots to bring back to Ohio. I also want to
take my hat off to all who worked hard to sell and get that candy sold. Paul
sold around 100 packs of candy but the winner of the candy sells with 122
packs of candy was a first timer from Toledo Don Lanton I must say I am
impress. This states 2 thing to me you are never too old to be active and
never to new to get involved. We had a lot of new people at the convention
and great energy we are pushing for 250 people at the convention. I
challenge all chapter presidents to bring your people to Columbus. I did
have to buy the chair person of the Cleveland chapter a nice dinner for
bringing  more members to the state convention stay tuned chapter presidents
you may get the chance.

Thanks Richard