[Ohio-talk] Mentoring At Convention

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Thu Jul 16 09:57:43 UTC 2009

Hi Carol,
I am glad you were able to help the woman from Columbus.  I am
sure it took a lot for the woman from Columbus who 1so originally
from Ghana to be at the Convention for part of the time without
her husband.  She is not used to doing things in public
especially in restaurants, etc.  let alone making decisions
without marked infut from him.
We all learm so much and can really have so much fun in the
delegation.  Part of the Convention for me is getting to sessions
early to talk to people I do not see other times.  I found out
that you really miss a lot if you are not at the Caucus.
I also didn't know who all was there because Marilee didn't know
people.  I can inqoduce her to a lot of people at his State
Convention.
I really hope we are all energized for the upcoming couple of
months until State Convention.
I pobablz have done more in the NFB in the past couple of months
than in the past couple of ye'ars.  It really is wonderful.
I am really pleased to have a Chapter in Toledo again.  Dise are
growing slowly.  I do not want us to grow too first just to get
people.  I want us to learn and to grow at a good rate.
I also want us to work together to help us each grow as
Federationist in Toledo and around the State.
I hope things go welb in Columbus if meeting is held this
Saturday.
Have a good day!
Colleen Roth