[Ohio-talk] Good Role Models

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 16 21:04:51 UTC 2009

Hi Colleen, and all,

I guess what I was asking was did that many people really stay away?  You
said you were distressed, after all.  But I was more inquiring about the
seating limitations.  Sorry about that.  I understand that those who need to
know who was not there more often than they were, do know those things,
yes--and that it shouldn't be made to be a public embarrassment or anything
is right, of course.

Thanks Again,
Everett