[Ohio-talk] Good Role Models

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 21:09:44 UTC 2009

Unfortunately this ballroom was not as big as they normally are.......so as they announced early in the sessions.....there were not enough seats set up in the delegations for everyone who had registered.  We may have had 132 in numbers, but I don't think we actually counted the chairs!!!  It was never filled to capacity.  The first session or so it was nearly full, but even then there were people not present.  The "teacher" does not take attendance , so the names of those present and absent will not be made public.  I just wish everyone came for the reason of learning, being rejuvenated in spirit and representing Ohio.  Granted it is nice to get away, but this is a working vacation for most of us.  Some of us did the march, came back and attended the session for the rest of the day.  Tired but envigorated from the fellowship and exercise!!
Carol