[Ohio-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Successful Streaming of National Convention

Everett Gavel e.gavel at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 17 14:06:05 UTC 2009

I love that.  Thanks, JW.  The truth is a hard thing to find in today's
world.  I'm glad this girl, at least, decided to find out for herself if the
junk she's been hearing about the NFB was true or not.

I still remember when I began reading the Holy Bible for myself.  I found
tons of stuff and heard myself exclaiming over and over again, "Hey!  that's
not what I've been hearing all my life that the Bible supposedly says!"  So
many things get warped and twisted, when passed along.  Seriously, it's
amazing on both fronts - and I'm sure many others - what you find out is the
truth, when you take the time to find the actual, factual truth about a
thing.  Be it the NFB, the Holy Bible, or ???

Thanks for sharing that bit of good news, sir.

Strive On!
Everett
www.everettgavel.com