[Ohio-talk] The Attendance of General Sessions?

Barb Fohl barbfohl at pobox.com
Sat Jul 18 22:24:53 UTC 2009

Well said, Colleen.  I might add one more reason, which would be the
opportunity to provide solidarity.  At a recent convention, we spent our
lunch hour calling our Congressmen on a legislative issue.  If we missed the
general session in which the need for the calls was explained, we wouldn't
know the calls were needed and,therefore, wouldn't make them.