[Ohio-talk] question about a membership contest?

richard payne rchpay7 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 26 21:35:48 UTC 2009

I hope that when we are trying to get people to attend the convention the
purpose is to educate them on nfb. I know that some will stray but even they
will reap some of the fruit. We must also understand that more will be asked
of individuals and chapters to off set the cost. When ever I say lets get
more to the convention it means because we have limited state educational
programs where we have national  and state reps together to walk the walk
and not only talk.
I think this convention marks great important to the future of the
affiliate. Together we can build and not just in numbers. Richard