[Ohio-talk] Fw: 2009 A T M Testing

jerry jerry-purcell at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 30 23:23:03 UTC 2009

Hi Jw,
Yes I spoke with ron yesterday.  He gave me a list of 6 machines to test.  I
did one of them this afternoon.  The machine failed to give an  initial lay
out of the key pad, money and card slot, but once I figured out where
everything was at the prcess went well with the voice prompts.
            Thank you Jerry