[Ohio-talk] Invitation to all

Eric Burghardt sinat1 at embarqmail.com
Fri Jul 31 23:18:47 UTC 2009


Wanda,
I do hope to see you at the picnic. It would truly be my pleasure to have 
you and your chapter. Let me knowas soon as possible so I can make any 
necessary arrangments.
Eric Burghardt
President
National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo

Phone: 419-655-2402
----- Original Message ----- 
From: "wanda sloan" <wandasloan1 at earthlink.net>
To: "NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 11:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Ohio-talk] Invitation to all


> Erick, the Miami Valley Chapter meeting is this next Sat. Aug. 8.  I will
> bring up the suggestion and see if we canrent a van or get some kind
> transportation to come up there.  Keep posted.  Oh by the way, do you have
> any diabetics in your chapter?
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "Eric Burghardt" <sinat1 at embarqmail.com>
> To: "NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List" <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
> Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 8:09 PM
> Subject: [Ohio-talk] Invitation to all
>
>
> The NFB of greater Toledo is holding a potluck picnic on August 15th along
> with our monthly meeting. The meeting will start at 11 A.M. and the picnic
> will start at the conclusion of the meeting.
>
> I would like to formally invite any one throughout the state to join us 
> for
> this wonderful event. We will have music from 2 of the members of 427, a
> classic rock and blues band to entertain as well as the beauty of the park
> and it's trails. The food will be provided by our chapter members who have
> some wonderful dishes to share and we would all love to have you all 
> there.
>
> If you are interested in attending please let me know at
> sinat1 at embarqmail.com
>
> I hope to hear from you and have a wonderful day!
> Eric Burghardt
> President
> National Federation of the Blind of Greater Toledo
>
> Phone: 419-655-2402
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for
> Ohio-talk:
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/wandasloan1%40earthlink.net
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ohio-talk mailing list
> Ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for 
> Ohio-talk:
> http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ohio-talk_nfbnet.org/sinat1%40embarqmail.com
> 






More information about the Ohio-talk mailing list