[Ohio-talk] anyone looking for a roommate?

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Thu Jun 4 03:15:35 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

Convention in Detroit is fast approaching. I am aware that 2 hotels are full
and the third hotel is 7 blocks from where all of our activities are being
held. I hope to find someone to room with since I haven't made a reservation
yet.
If you know someone who is looking for a single individual to share a room
and is willing to carry their share of the load, that would be great. I did
not ask for financial assistance from the state affiliate this year but
realized that I should have but didn't do it.
I am preregistered for the convention and trying to keep all fingers
crossed.
I also just learned but nothing have been confirmed yet but my mother have
been suffering with Alzheimer's disease for several years and could be
having cancer but my sister, brother, and I and all of her remaining sisters
and brothers don't know anything yet for sure. My mother has been
experiencing extreme pain in her leg and in her lower back. My brother lives
in Shreveport, Louisiana and my sister lives in Kerens, Texas caring for my
mom since August of 2008. I went to see them in April to celebrate her 77th
birthday and now all of this happens. Keep all of us in your prayers.
Take care everyone and have a great day. My contact information is listed
below.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Braille Proofreader
Former BANA Representative for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired
Cincinnati, Ohio

President since 1996 of
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind

Web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Work phone: (513) 522-3860, extension 2271
Cell phone: (513) 550-5155
Home phone: (513) 931-7070

E-mail: lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
MSN I.D.: lhall10 at satx.rr.com (no email at this address)