[Ohio-talk] Firsttimers List

Dr. Smith jwsmithnfb at verizon.net
Sun Jun 7 23:51:23 UTC 2009

Here is my first attempt at our list of firsttimers this year.

If I've missed anyone this is your chance to get them on and if I've put someone on this list that should not be their plese tell us that as well.

Once we get this right let's make sure that we do all that we can to make these folks feel real welcome this year at the Convention ok?

These are not in alphabetical order at this point and if I've butchered any of the names please blame it on my head and hands and not my heart and provide corrections as appropriate ok?

1 Malinda RidenourSummit County

2 Dawn Lanting Toledo

3 Ann Pacelli Toledo

4 Eric Burghardt Toledo

5Amy Rye Toledo

6 Kim Chastine Toledo

7Angie Hiser Toledo

8 Marilee Medllen Toledo

9 Kathy Withman Miami Valley

10 Shaun Dodson Springfield and a Jernigan Fund winner

11 Robert Dodson her husband

13 Stefanie Claytor Columbus

14 Robby Riggenbach with Bruce and Ann Peters

15 Hannah Furney Toledo

16 Deanna Louis Cincinnati

17 Brian Klakamp parents from Toledo

18 Cheryl Klakamp

19 Gabrielle Klakamp

20 Galen Klakamp can't wait to meet this family they will only be with us from Thursday the 2nd through Sunday the 5th

21 Christian Keely Cleveland

23 Kim Holmes Cleveland

24 Mark Booty The husband of Becky Booth arriving on the 5th

I'm sure their are more so add to the list and circulate please?

JW

Dr. J. Webster Smith
President National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
P.O.BOX 458 Athens, Ohio, 45701-0458
Phone Number - 740-592-6326
"Changing What it Means to be Blind"