[Ohio-talk] BUS TO CONVENTION

Mark McClain mcmcclain at charter.net
Wed Jun 10 01:56:06 UTC 2009

Susan,  I will be looking over the NFB Store schedule and a list of people
from Ohio. I will probably be trying to fill spots for NFB of Ohio table
while on the bus to Detroit. The first two days are the hardest spots to
fill because 1 so many Ohioian work at the NFB store at that time and 2
because of the Parents Division meeting along with other division meetings
are on the second day. If there is a particiular time you would like to work
please feel free to let me know otherwise I will try to fill the hard to
fill spots first. I think I will post the Ohio table schedule on the list
serve tomorrow. thanks Crystal