[Ohio-talk] I'm Back

Colleen Roth n8tnv at att.net
Sun Jun 21 03:46:09 UTC 2009

Of course we missed you. I bet Connie the Cat did too.
You should probably giveher a lot of petting while you are on your break.
Do not bother to tell me you do not like her because I have a feeling that wouldn't wash very well with her.
We had three people join the Chapter today making our Membership 20.
Who knows we could even get the Gavel Award real soon.
Watch out, Richard, you never know.
Colleen